Saturday, December 20, 2008

Last Minute Gifts

The Last Minute has officially arrived!
So, in honor of Time Running Out Yet Again, and for those of us who live by the motto "If it weren't for the Last Minute, nothing would get done!" I'd like to offer this link to one of my lists from last year, Fast Gift Items. There are ten items on the list, my favorite being the apron made from a bath towel.

Cherry-Cherry likes to see a picture in every post, so here is another Christmas quilt. I sold it this year at QuiltFest...I wonder whose house it is in now? And did they use it for Instant Decorating? Or maybe it was a gift!

I'll be travelling for the next week...and you know my track record of blogging-on-the-road has not been so great...but we'll see what I can do. I'm sure there will be some adventures to tell about.
I am hoping to shop at St. Theresa's Textile Trove again! (It was so nice of them to move closer to my Dad's house).

So until then, I wish you a Merry Christmas, which is what I celebrate, and a joyous time for you and your loved ones, whoever and wherever you are!

No comments: